Tuesday, November 3, 2009

TWLOHA

Friday, November 13th.
To Write Love On Her Arms day.

Love is the movement, it is something that will never change even as our cultures do. We can find ways to hate eachother for the way we look or the way we act but you can NEVER hate someone for the way they love. Tears, pain, and emotions are all universal. We all bleed the same, but everyone has a different scar. The difference is the way we bare them. Are we holding our heads high or is there a reason that we drop our chin? 

That reason is why I'm writing love on my arm. I don't hurt anymore, and I'll show you those scars if it means that you'll have hope. If all it takes is one word marked on my body to reinstate faith in yourself, okay, but even if it doesn't, I want you to know that I love you for the way you feel. I love you because you don't deserve to hurt the way you do. I don't care who you are or what you do, you deserve happiness. Emotions can give you everything, and unfortunately they can take it away, too. Love can give it back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment